SGS Meeting Registration Info
Attendance & Registration
Participants wishing to attend the annual meeting, including those individuals who are involved in presenting a session at the Annual Meeting, are required to register and pay the registration fee for the conference.
- Conference attendees must register
- Speakers coming to present on their own paper/poster/panel sessions but who are not attending any other part of the conference are not required to register
- Single daily conference rates and reduced conference rates for presenters, students, and retirees are available
When a participant submits a proposal and it is accepted, he or she makes a commitment to be available in Lake Lanier, Georgia between April 11th & April 14th, 2018, and to present at the time designated.
Please Note: SGS is not responsible for transportation, lodging, or any other associated expenses for program participants. Students are encouraged to consider submitting an abstract for considerations for either paper, poster, or workshop sessions AND to submit an application to be considered for one of the many awards, or scholarships that SGS has to offer.
In order to register to attend the 2018 SGS/GGS Joint Conference it is necessary to construct a login profile through our membership software program. Once that profile is complete and the user is logged in, the registration ticketing will be visible. While we encourage all to consider joining SGS or GGS as a dues paying member, we do offer a number of free membership levels and GGS Membership Levels that will allow SGS/GGS and all other attendees to register for the conference. Free or GGS membership categories do not include any membership benefits or conference discounts.
Click or tap on the Learn More button. When you arrive at our Join page scroll down to About Free Memberships for more information.
Click or tap on the "Register Now" button to create your account or log in and access the Meeting Registration page.
If you prefer to register by mail please download the PDF registration form, fill it out in full, and mail to our SGS Executive Director. Instructions are included in the file.
Participants who require special aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act please contact Lee Ann Ferguson at the SGS office at (866) 920-4660 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that we may accommodate these needs, SGS must receive notification by February 18, 2018.
The registration fee includes all of the conference activities and the cost of all meals and refreshments as listed in the final program. Should meeting attendees wish to bring their guests, who are not attending the full conference, to special events, this registration form will permit the purchase of additional tickets for those events.
Pre-conference and post-conference events are ticketed separately and are not included in the conference registration fee.
- Organizational and corporate members may register up to three persons at member rates.
- Shared registrations are not permitted.
- A Certificate of Attendance is included in your registration fee.
- Continuing Education Credits will be available for the following: Social Workers, Nurses, and Physicians. For the 2018 conference, CEUs will be endorsed through both the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Eastern Carolina University. Processing fees for CEUs will be $25 and those fees will be collected on site at the conference. Please see the attendants at the conference registration booth for more details.
2018 SGS/GGS Joint Conference Registration Is Now Open
Early Registration Ends March 11, 2018
Regular Registration Rates Become Effective On March 12, 2018
Full Registration Rates
Full Conference Registration (3.5 days) - Includes Wednesday's concurrent sessions, Barbara Payne Lecture Series & Reception and also includes all sessions, meals, and all breaks on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
One Day Registration
Wednesday, April 11 or Saturday, April 14 (these are partial days, evening events are included)
Thursday, April 12 or Friday, April 13 (these are full days, evening events are included)