SGS Meeting Registration Info
Attendance & Registration
Participants wishing to attend the annual meeting, including those individuals who are involved in presenting a session at the Annual Meeting of SGS, are required to register and pay the registration fee for the conference.
Registration is required of all:
- Conference attendees
- Discussion leaders
- Panel or debate members
- All other participants connected with papers, posters, symposia, or workshops.
When a participant submits a proposal and it is accepted, he or she makes a commitment to be available in Lake Lanier, Georgia between April 11th & April 14th, 2018, and to present at the time designated.
Please Note: SGS is not responsible for transportation, lodging, or any other associated expenses for program participants. Students are encouraged to consider submitting an abstract for considerations for either paper, poster, or workshop sessions AND to submit an application to be considered for one of the many awards, or scholarships that SGS has to offer.
In order to register to attend the 2018 SGS/GGS Joint Conference it is necessary to have an SGS membership and to be logged in. We offer a number of free membership levels that will allow you to register to attend.
Click or tap on the Learn More button. When you arrive at our Join page scroll down to About Free Memberships for more information.
Participants who require special aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act please contact Lee Ann Ferguson at the SGS office at (866) 920-4660 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that we may accommodate these needs, SGS must receive notification by February 18, 2018.
The registration fee includes all of the conference activities and the cost of all meals and refreshments as listed in the final program. Should meeting attendees wish to bring their guests, who are not attending the full conference, to special events, this registration form will permit the purchase of additional tickets for those events.
Pre-conference and post-conference events are ticketed separately and are not included in the conference registration fee.
- Organizational and corporate members may register up to three persons at member rates.
- Shared registrations are not permitted.
- A Certificate of Attendance is included in your registration fee.
- Continuing Education Credits will be available for the following: Social Workers, Nurses, and Physicians. For the 2018 conference, CEUs will be endorsed through both the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Eastern Carolina University. Processing fees for CEUs will be $25 and those fees will be collected on site at the conference. Please see the attendants at the conference registration booth for more details.
2018 SGS/GGS Joint Conference Registration Is Now Open
Early Registration Ends March 11, 2018
Regular Registration Rates Become Effective On March 12, 2018
Full Registration Rates
Full Conference Registration (3.5 days) - Includes Wednesday's concurrent sessions, Barbara Payne Lecture Series & Reception and also includes all sessions, meals, and all breaks on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
One Day Registration
Wednesday, April 11 or Saturday, April 14 (these are partial days, evening events are included)
Thursday, April 12 or Friday, April 13 (these are full days, evening events are included)