Organizational Members – Southern Gerontological Society
The organizations listed below are members of the Southern Gerontological Society. This listing does not imply endorsement of the organization by SGS or accuracy of information on its website.
If you are interested in joining SGS and wish to learn more about the benefits of membership, please click here.
- Senior Services SEVA
- Virginia Center on Aging, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Sage Publications
- CSRA Area Agency on Aging
- Coastal Georgia RDC, Georgia Area Agency on Aging
- Orange County Department on Aging
- Virginia Department for Aging & Rehabilitative Services
- Aging Projects, Inc.
- Senior Navigator
- Towson University
- The Institute for Sustainable Health and Optimal Aging
Join SGS Now
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to become a member of one of the most respected groups of gerontology professionals in the Southern region – The Southern Gerontological Society. SGS members make a difference – by continually providing professionals in the aging network with access to the latest research and a forum for discussing important practical issues relating to older adults in our area.