CRITERIA (Must be completed for all nominations)
- Any media is eligible for the award, although their contribution should be to further understanding of aging in the region.
- The product may be a single effort or part of a continuing series.
- The media product should have been produced within one (1) year of the nomination date.
- The nomination must indicate how the media product contributes to the mission of SGS.
- A PDF version of the media product, or a link to an online version, must be submitted with the application. If you choose to provide the PDF version then the document will need to be available on the computer you are using to submit this nomination.
- 3 letters of support in Microsoft Word or PDF format. These documents will need to be available on the computer you are using to submit this nomination.
- A document stating the Basis for Nomination in Microsoft Word or PDF format. This document will need to be available on the computer you are using to submit this nomination.
Nomination Deadline: March 10, 2017
2017 Award Winner
- 2017 – “Health Beat Newsletter”
Becky Watson, Music for Wellness
- 2016 – National Alliance for Caregiving
Gail Gibson Hunt, President & CEO
- 2015 – “Age in Action” & “Small Steps to Health and Wealth”
- 2014 – “Getting our Hearts Right”
Dr. H. Wallace Goddard, Dr. James P. Marshall,
- 2013 – “Endless Gardening”
LaVona Traywick, Jessica Vincent
Rosemary Rodibaugh, Julie Thompson
- 2012 – “Outreach NC”
Editor: Carrie Frye
- 2011 – Video/CD: “Fit in 10”
Producer: LaVona Traywick, University of Arkansas
- 2010 – Print Media: “Age in Action”
Virginia Center on Aging
Producer: Ed Ansello
- 2006 – Video/CD: “Neighbors Growing Together”
Producer: Erica Husser