2017 Meeting Registration
Attendance & Registration
Participants wishing to attend the annual meeting, including those individuals who are involved in presenting a session at the Annual Meeting of SGS, are required to register and pay the registration fee for the conference. Registration is required of all:
- Conference attendees
- Discussion leaders
- Panel or debate members
- All other participants connected with papers, posters, symposia, or workshops.
When a participant submits a proposal and it is accepted, he or she makes a commitment to be available in Asheville, North Carolina between April 6th & April 9th, 2017, and to present at the time designated.
SGS is not responsible for transportation, lodging, or any other associated expenses for program participants. Students are encouraged to consider submitting an abstract for considerations for either paper, poster, or workshop sessions AND to submit an application to be considered for one of the many awards, or scholarships that SGS has to offer.
Participants who require special aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act please contact Lee Ann Ferguson at the SGS office at (866) 920-4660 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that we may accommodate these needs, SGS must receive notification by February 18, 2017.
The registration fee includes all of the conference activities and the cost of all meals and refreshments as listed in the final program. Should meeting attendees wish to bring their guests, who are not attending the full conference, to special events, this registration form will permit the purchase of additional tickets for those events. Preconference- and post-conference events are ticketed separately and are not included in the conference registration fee.
- Organizational and corporate members may register up to three persons at member rates.
- No shared registrations are permitted.
- For an additional fee of $10.00 each registrant may obtain a “Certificate of Attendance” documenting conference attendance. Most professional organizations and licensing agencies will accept a “Certificate of Attendance” for continuing education credit, but we highly recommend that you confirm that your affiliated organization does.
- CEUs may be offered for this conference. Please be sure to be included in our email list in order to receive important announcements about earning CEU hours during this conference.
Full Meeting Registration Fees
Daily Meeting Registration Fees
New for 2017: You can now purchase Daily Registration for Sunday at a discounted price of $65.00. Look for this option when registering.