Join Us at Southern Gerontological Society
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to become a member of one of the most respected groups of gerontology professionals in the Southern region – The Southern Gerontological Society. SGS members make a difference – by continually providing professionals in the aging network with access to the latest research and a forum for discussing important practical issues relating to older adults in our area.
Membership is open to the following:
- Individuals – $75.00 / 12 months
- Non Profit Organizations – $125.00 / 12 months
- Corporations – $500.00 / 12 months
- Married Couples – $90.00 / 12 months
- Students – $30.00 / 12 months
- Retirees (with JAG subscription) – $30.00 / 12 months
- Retirees (without JAG subscription) – $20.00 / 12 months
- *Non-Member / Meeting Attendee – Free: Does not include discounts or publications.
Necessary to Submit an Abstract or attend the SGS Annual Meeting.
- *Student Non-Member / Meeting Attendee – Free: Does not include discounts or publications.
Necessary to Submit an Abstract attend the SGS Annual Meeting.
Join SGS Now
Fill out the short form below to create an SGS Membership account. Enter your personal information, select your membership level, make your payment online by credit card or send a check. Start enjoying the benefits of being a member of one of the most respected groups of gerontology professionals in the Southern region.
*Please Note: If you want to attend the SGS Annual Meeting but don’t want to become a member it is still necessary to create an SGS account in order to access the Meeting Registration page. Select the most appropriate of the last two options below. They do not require an annual membership fee.